How's my life been since the last post? Pretty good. Not a whole lot has changed. I've still been busy working and since my class is over, I've had a lot more time to free read which I've truly enjoyed. I've been spending time with my roommates and friends and attempting to relax and absorb what little bit of summer I have left. I'm a little sad to see summer almost over, but at the same time I love the first day and week of school and enjoy having a specific routine (remind me of this when I complain come October and November) ;).
I'm planning on posting a garden update but the pictures are on my mom's camera, so another post for another time. She was nice enough though to take the pictures of my growing pots before my dad transplanted the sunflowers and peppers to give them more room and she whacked off the basil to make fresh spaghetti sauce.
As I sit here listening to it rain and watching Teen Mom, I'll leave you with a video I tried to post a while ago. I found it on this blog. I don't remember quite how I happened across her blog. I think it was one of those sidebar "I'm bored I wonder what they have to say" sort of clicks, but since I've clicked, I've enjoyed reading as she's pretty humorous at times. Just a few days ago she posted her "college" version of Goodnight Moon here. Anyways, enjoy the video! :)
Pretty good marketing, eh?
I've seen that video, too... isn't it so funny!? We stopped by to try to say hello to you the other day, but you weren't at work. :(
ReplyDelete