Hannah had her graduation open house on May 28th. It was a gorgeous Saturday night as there was a nice breeze and the temperature wasn't too hot or too cold. For food, she opted for tacos and Arnold Palmer, her favorite drink. A lot of people came and it was so fun to see all these people celebrating my sisters accomplishment. Since there were several pictures taken, the following are just a few of my favorites (or favorite little people!).

Cousins

The Whole Family

Hannah with the 'rents

Seesters! :)

Hannah and our cousin Spencer.
They are only about a year apart in age and in school.

Hannah with
Boaz and Cainan!

Hannah and Toby (who was slightly distracted!).

David and Kyler
I love their little relationship.
Kyler is
my friend Leah's nephew (for those who were confused).
Like I said at the top, a great party! :)
That was a fun night... what is Arnold Palmer? I think we missed that one! :)
ReplyDeleteBecky-
ReplyDeleteHopefully you see this. Arnold Palmer is 1/2 lemonade and 1/2 iced tea and Hannah LOVES it!