Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life Lately

*Giant sigh*

Needless to say, that sigh is warranted. I have been so busy and stressed lately. While I've only had a couple minor meltdowns, I feel like tonight is the first time in about 2 weeks (aside from the weekends) that I haven't been cooped up in my room doing homework. After my class at 2 today, I took some time with my friend Sarah and did nothing important. It was nice to spend time together without a time limit and having to be concerned about upcoming homework.

My weeks have consisted of lesson planning, hours of reading, paper writing, and spending time studying for tests. October started and so did my Level III's and volunteering. For all October and the first week of November I'm traveling to Gladbrook-Reinbeck to do my Level III field experience and to Waterloo to lead a craft workshop once a week. I am loving both experiences so far as the kids are great. I start teaching in Reinbeck this week and have spent most of my evening creating PowerPoint presentations and worksheets. It's given me a good glimpse of what the rest of my life will look like.

So, that's where I've been. A little less stressed than yesterday, happy the weather has turned cooler, and excited that tomorrow kicks off the weekend. Hope you all are having a great week! Carve a pumpkin for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment