Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I promise! I've just been busy. After my last post on New Year's Day, I got busy and didn't have a lot to say here on the blog.

The last two weeks marked the end of Christmas break and the start of student teaching. I enjoyed the last of my break by watching more movies to add to my long list, reading a bit, hitting the rec, and squeezing in some time with friends. I also had my orientation for student teaching one day.

Since the January 9th, I've been student teaching at my first placement and LOVING it. I'm in a smaller school than I've ever experienced and it has been so great. Seeing how much I enjoy the size of the school is really leading me to think that it's the size that I want to teach in, at least to start out. My first week was mostly spent observing, but starting tomorrow I will start teaching World History and two sections of Geography. By the end of the week I will also have picked up two sections of US History II.

So, as you can see, lots new to keep me busy. I apologize if my posts get far and few in between. I don't know how much time I will have to blog, nor do I think I'll have loads of free time to spend doing blog worthy things.

Hope your week started fantastically! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment