- I finished my summer class yesterday. It felt good to click the submit button on my last paper and know that I get to enjoy 3 weeks homework free before heading back to school.
- I'm working like a mad woman this week! As of last Tuesday (7/20) I don't have a day off until next Wednesday. (8/4) Lots of people are gone and so my various jobs need the extra help. Since I never go anywhere, why not. So if you're craving a sno cone or need help doing a little scrapbooking, pretty sure you'll find me. You can even see me at Barn Happy a couple days this week!
- I have successfully finished season 3 of Dawson's Creek. I told my sister she could come get it, and am now working on Season 4. Can I just say how much I love Pacy and Joey?
- Like I said before, I'm about to be without a computer. Since about March, my computer screen has been flickering and going black. It doesn't shut down, but the screen mostly only works if it's plugged in, and even then it still dies on me. The guy told me I'll be without for about 2 weeks and it is going to cost a pretty penny. Yikes! So when you don't hear from me, it's because I'm without computer. My goal is to get home one of these days and update you all!
- I would just like to thank my mother for doing my laundry this week. It helped me out a lot mother and I appreciate having the clean underwear! :)
- I've succesfully read 3 books this summer. My goal was 2. Now I'm on to reading Body Double. It's by Tess Gerritsen. If any of you watch TNT, the new show Rizzoli and Isles is based on this authors books. I'm excited to get started. If you know me, you know I love a little crime drama. ;)
Hope you all have a stellar week (or couple of weeks depending!)
Your welcome!! Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete