This should have been my roommates post from last week, but I haven't decided what I want to do for pictures so I decided this blog post is going to go another route. The roommate post will be a weekend project!
The video below is of pictures from August. Yes, I know I'm late posting them, but I actually took the time tonight to put them into a cute video (cute in my opinion!). It's not very long so I hope you enjoy (and hope it plays on your computer!).
The video below is of pictures from August. Yes, I know I'm late posting them, but I actually took the time tonight to put them into a cute video (cute in my opinion!). It's not very long so I hope you enjoy (and hope it plays on your computer!).
Leah this is super cute :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you! Hopefully I will see you soon!
<3Mollllllllly