One: Taylor Swift's New CD
It came in the mail from Amazon on Thursday and it's all I've listened to since. Love all the tracks, but especially Dear John. It was written about John Mayer, and I'm not sure if she did it on purpose but there are a few guitar things that remind me of his music. Also, the lyrics are fantastic. Pretty much I just love Taylor. :)
Two: Harry Potter Premiere



Got my ticket and 5 more for friends. I'm super excited! :) Now I just have to finish the book. I only have 300 pages left and everyone keeps telling me that I've probably read enough for the first movie, but I want to finish. It's been hard to put it on the back burner this week with all the homework I have to get done. I'm so excited I've gone as far as to look up a butterbeer recipe and am considering making it this weekend....

Kat will be excited to hear it's a good CD. I've gotta get it for her. Harry Potter--love the series, and yes, you do need to finish the book otherwise after part 1 you'll be like 'AAAGGGHHHH!! What happens?!?"
ReplyDeleteI think we'll still do a little of that. Butterbeer-- my kids love, love, love when we watch one of those movies and in the middle I pull out a 'trolley' of treats. We like cream soda with a touch of hot butterscotch sundae topping for our butterbeer.
Found Taylor Swift mp3 downloads on amazon. the whole cd for 3.99! Awesome!
ReplyDelete