Alright, shall we get to it? I don't have a whole lot to report, so I'm just going to go directly into my list and picture!
Thankful List:
1. Scratch: Umm, cupcake anyone? If you haven't tried them yet head downtown and get one. NOW!
2. Cousins: With tomorrow being Thanksgiving I'm getting really excited to spend the day with my cousins. As we get older, I like how we get a long better and I enjoy all the time I get to spend with them.
3. Netflix: Watch instantly, in your mailbox the next day, any movie lovers dream! :)
4. Moments with friends: Last night my high school friends and I went to Applebee's because Sally is home for Thanksgiving break and it was fun to just sit and talk and spend time together. With the busyness of college and life, we don't get that many moments anymore.
5. Old Pictures: After putting all the tags on my backposts this week, I've decided I really need to bring back Flashback Friday. It was a lot of fun when I started for me to dig through the old pictures remembering things and laughing at my clothes and hair. Pictures are great to remember things, especially times you might not necessarily remember.
30 Day Photo Challenge: A photo that makes you happy

Senior prom. Loved my dress. Loved my friends. Loved the memories. And obviously I loved the music. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment