Now, onto the pictures.
Day 6: A photo that makes you laugh
It's not so much the picture that makes me laugh (yes my friends have excessive amounts of blue frosting on your face) but it's more the memory. This was take on my half birthday freshman year. I was having a bit of a down day and since I have a summer birthday my friends decided to go to Hy-Vee and get me a birthday cake. And in an attempt to stick with the 1/2 theme, they ate half of it between the three of them on the way back, knocked on my door, and gave me the other half. It was good cake for me, but I think their tummy's had a slightly miserable evening.Day 7: A photo of someone you love
My very beautiful sister. This is one of her senior pictures. Isn't she gorgeous? She hasn't decided on a college yet (though I think she should choose UNI so we can go to 1 year together) but no matter what she decides, I'm positive she'll flourish! :)Day 8: A photo of your favorite band/musician

Being an avid music lover it's hard to choose just one. So I chose two that I usually respond with. It was a tough decision, but based on my mood today I would have to say two of my favorites are the ever sexy John Mayer or my good friend Taylor Swift.
Day 9: A photo of your family
Well, this is supposed to be a photo of my family, but my scanner won't agree with my computer tonight AND the only "family" picture I have on my computer is only my parents and me, so I'll attempt to get it and the day 10 photo up on time tomorrow!
Until then, have a good night and drink some apple cider. It's good for the soul. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment