1. I went to the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night. AMAZING! Go. :) I didn't finish the book in time, but I only had 100 pages left and had read plenty to where they divided the 1st movie from the 2nd.
2. THANKSGIVING BREAK! I'm thankful for it and excited to spend a week at home. Though I have to do homework, I've already made sure to squeeze in some quality movie time. Who else loves Redbox and Netflix?
3. The HeART Project. I meant to do a post about this before it happened, but I've been so busy it didn't happen. I joined a table with my boss, her two daughters, and my mom. We all made different things and everything sold well. I even took about 20 orders for the woodblock letter sets. It was for such a good cause I couldn't say no.

4. Since it is Thanksgiving week and yesterday in church Dave talked about how we should make a list of our blessings I've decided that every day this week I'm going to post 5 things that I'm Thankful/Blessed for starting now..
- Parents: My parents were a great help to me this weekend running me things, helping me finish stuff for the show, being supportive, doing my laundry, etc. And I'm not just thankful for them today. It's all the time. Probably the whole giving me life thing...
- Home-cooking: This past week I was sick and stressed which means I didn't eat a whole lot. I'm glad to be home now and less stressed where I get to enjoy my mom's cooking. So much better than the stuff I make at my apartment.
- Freedom: I think this ones kinda self-explanatory. I'm proud to live in a country where I can say what I want, do what I want, believe what I want, etc.
- Downtime: After a busy week and no break from school since Labor Day I'm excited to have time this week to sleep, watch TV, catch up on homework, spend time with family, etc.
- My sister: Well, I just love her. And even though our schedules don't match up often I do like the times I get to see her, even when she thinks it's cute to pester me. ;)
Day One picture: Your Facebook Profile Photo
This was taken before the Senior Leadership 80's Skating Party my senior year. It was a lot of fun and I personally think I could rock those glasses 80's party or not. ;)
This was taken before the Senior Leadership 80's Skating Party my senior year. It was a lot of fun and I personally think I could rock those glasses 80's party or not. ;)6. I took the time to add labels to all my back posts. If you feel like researching something I've written, hopefully it makes it easier. You can find it on the right sidebar of my blog. Also, along with adding labels, I'm going to be giving my page a bit of a face lift. Sadly enough, fall is mostly over and I'm getting tired of the layout, so have patience with me as I'll probably be switching things up.
7. You're wondering what happened to the roommates post I promised right? Well, I had one idea, decided I didn't like it, threw it out, and have decided to try a new one. We've all been super busy and now are all at our respective homes so hopefully I'll get it done here in a week or so when we all relocate to apartment 15. :)
8. Last one I swear. There's a CSI marathon on Spike. In case you wanted to watch. AND bonus, it's some of the earlier episodes that I haven't seen. Lets just say tonight may consist of making cards in front of the TV. :D
7. You're wondering what happened to the roommates post I promised right? Well, I had one idea, decided I didn't like it, threw it out, and have decided to try a new one. We've all been super busy and now are all at our respective homes so hopefully I'll get it done here in a week or so when we all relocate to apartment 15. :)
8. Last one I swear. There's a CSI marathon on Spike. In case you wanted to watch. AND bonus, it's some of the earlier episodes that I haven't seen. Lets just say tonight may consist of making cards in front of the TV. :D
Hee hee. Love the profile pic! I saw Harry Potter movie too. I was a bit upset about some of the changes they made, but overall it was good. Wish it hadn't ended where it did! Good thing we have the book to reread ( :
ReplyDeleteLove your lists, Leah! I'm inspired to make my own.