Thankful:
1. Winter coats: Anyone else in Iowa who has stepped outside lately understands. BURRRR!
2. Facebook: While facebook can sometimes be a bad thing (like when I should be studying) it's also such a great tool for me to keep track of friends. This is something I appreciate more now that I've gone to college and my little high school cluster isn't in one place anymore.
3. Friends: Why wouldn't you be thankful for the people that put up with you, listen to you, know you, have fun with you...well you get the idea!
4. Church: I should be thankful for this one. Especially since it inspired me to make this list. I'm grateful for a church that is so actively involved with its congregation. I've gone to Orchard since birth and it's hard for me to imagine going anywhere else.
5. Carlos O'Kellys: Umm Queso? Enough said? (I'm going there later tonight so it's on the mind alright. ;))
30 Day Photo Challenge: A photo of yourself a year ago

About a year ago some of my college friends and I decided to dress up and go out to eat. After eating we proceeded to wear our dresses to the bowling alley. People looked at us a little funny, but it was so much fun and something I'll remember. Because honestly, how often do you bowl in a dress, leggings, socks, and bowling shoes? ;)
catching up on your blog, and read the queso part and about started drooling on the keyboard. I miss their Queso. You know it was the one thing I requested be at my senior party? Still love it. Eat some for me, k?
ReplyDelete