It's been nearly 3 weeks since Thanksgiving and I've been neglecting this blog. I haven't been neglecting my blog reading, but between the insane amount of homework I've had along with work and squeezing in some quality time with friends, finding things to say on here hasn't been a priority.
Seeing as it's finals week and I have a crazy amount of reading and studying to do, it's a little ironic I find the time to post now. I guess you could say I'm in avoidance mode. I had my first test this morning and don't have another one until Thursday, but I do need to catch up on reading for Thursday, start and finish a Teacher Work Sample by Friday, and complete a case study to hand in on Wednesday. I'm trying not to get too stressed or complain too much as it is my last week of college finals ever.
As for the rest of my week besides finals, I hope to see Breaking Dawn on Wednesday with Leah B. (hello $5 coupon!), attend a bachelorette party and meet up with a friend for her birthday on Thursday, and Friday I'm hopefully eating lunch with a friend for her birthday and teach a class for 6 people at work in the afternoon.
If my life wasn't busy enough, my family and I take off on Saturday to spend some quality time in Florida. I'm excited because I get to go to Harry Potter World and they are excited (well at least my sister is) to do nothing. I'm going to be honest, I have a mental list of books going that I plan on reading. I'm hoping a few days on a beach will make my life feel a little less busy.
My goal for Christmas break is to spend a lot of time reading, enjoying the holiday's with my friends and family, finishing up Christmas crafts I started in November, and saving up as much money as possible before I student teach.
Happy Monday Everyone! May your life be far less busy than mine.
Florida?! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the "saving money" part!! :-) Love you!
ReplyDelete