
I hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving day so far! I know I am. I got to sleep in this morning and am now 1 episode away from finishing season 3 of Friends. Is it bad that I didn't watch the parade? Anyways, enjoy this great day with your families and friends and eat lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls for me. Is it weird to say that the bread is one of my favorite parts? :) As I wait for my aunt, uncle, and cousins to arrive I thought I would write down a few things that I'm thankful for this year.
1. Family
2. Friends
3. College
4. Roommates
5. Technology (computers, phones, etc.)
6. Food
7. The rec center
8. Pinterest
9. Having a great job
10. Upcoming student teaching
11. Netflix
12. TV seasons on DVD
13. Nailpolish
14. A cold can of Coke
15. My crockpot
16. Home/Apartment (shelter would cover this I suppose...)
17. This blog
18. Music
19. Books
20. Laughter
I suppose the list could go on and on, but I need to clean up the basement before company arrives. Sit down today and make a list of things your thankful for. I bet there's a lot! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment