Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fast Thoughts

1. I've checked facebook way too many times today. Can you say, "procrastinating on a paper?"

2. Research can be very frustrating. Especially when the university search engine "finds" an article you want and when you go to download it they don't own a copy.

3. So excited we've had our first snow. So disappointed it didn't last longer.

4. The Hallmark Channel has begun showing holiday movies on the weekends. I can' t wait until after Thanksgiving when they start to show them all day, every day through New Years.

5. I'm sad Four Queens is closed for the season. I wont lie to you though, the McFlurry I had tonight was still mighty delicious.

6. Sorry I haven't gotten to my leaves or "whats up with Leah" posts yet this week. In all honesty, they may not happen until Thanksgiving.

7. Speaking of Thanksgiving, is there anyway I could just skip over this next week? Not that I want to wish time away, but I am so busy with school and want a break!

8. Last night I watched Captain America. While some of my Twitter friends disagree, I thought it was great and it only makes me more excited for The Avengers movie in the spring.

9. Along with checking facebook more, I keep checking to see if any of my favorite bloggers have new posts. Not that I demand them, but they are such a great way to avoid homework.

10. My Thanksgiving "to do" list continues to grow. I hope I get to cross as many things off as possible!

Happy Weekending! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment