Saturday, June 9, 2012

Needtobreathe

I've talked about Needtobreathe before here on the bloggy, but I don't know if I've stressed how much I love this band! Back in March I had the opportunity to attend another one of their concerts (remember, I saw them when they opened for Taylor Swift?) with my friends Leah and Sarah. One Saturday evening we made the adventure down to Ames for a fabulous concert. Ben Rector opened for them as well and having never heard him before, I can say that there are now a few of his songs in my iTunes!

 I will have to say, I was a little concerned about how the concert was going to go when a gentleman sat down beside me for the opening act chewing tobacco and not clapping his hands with the beat, but he did eventually move so I could enjoy what I came to see!



At one point all of Needtobreathe's sound equipment stopped working and they sang a song acoustically and without microphones while the crew worked to fix the problem. It was AMAZING to say the least. That's when you know the band you're listening to are true artists!



The evening was a success. The concert was great, the McDonald's we got at 1 AM was delicious, and making it to bed at 2 am (latest I had been up in months) was totally worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan, too! So so good... glad the concert was fun!

    ReplyDelete