Well, it has certainly been a while, hasn't it? Not to make excuses, but May just flew by. I spent a lot of time at weddings, open houses, graduation, and spending my last quality weeks with my roommates. After moving out, I've spent the past week (well not so much the past few days -- sorry mother!) organizing all the old junk in my room and reorganizing everything I moved home. I have a little left on my bed and re-organizing all my scrapbook stuff and I'm done.
Along with some exciting gifts for my birthday, for a graduation gift from my parents, I will be receiving my very first sewing machine. I'm very excited and have accumulated quite the list of things to sew already! Number 1 is a new quilt out of 30's fabrics for my bed since I wasn't as fond of my comforter any longer and it had a tear about a yard up the middle. It does appear though that the pattern I thought I bought a year ago doesn't exist, so I'll be spending some time searching online!
For this post I basically just wanted to make a list of all the posts that will be coming soon! I'm planning on writing a couple a day to get caught up, so when you come back and visit, make sure you scroll down. The first post should come later this afternoon!
Posts to come...
1. Needtobreathe concert
2. Graduation
3. Molly and Seth's Wedding
4. Beth and David's Wedding
5. Photo Coaster how-to
6. Twig Wreath how-to
7. Color Scheme votes (this will make more sense when the post comes...)
8. Simple dinner recipe
9. Yo-Yo pillow how-to
10. Saying good-bye to apartment 15
Hope you all have a wonderful day! It's going to be a hot one!
No comments:
Post a Comment