This past weekend (October 5th) my friend Abby from high school got married. It was a short trip home since I had to stay in Burlington Friday night to set up for the homecoming dance, but I really enjoyed the time I did spend at home celebrating with the people I was closest to in high school. I hadn't seen my friends Kelsey or Summer since I don't know when and it was so great to have a few hours to catch up!
Abby made a beautiful bride and the wedding and decorations at the reception were so pretty. I always thought Abby and Adam would get together someday, and it was great to celebrate that coming true!
Love this picture! (We missed you Sally!)
So fun to be reunited!
Sarah really hates pictures when we are all in a line...
Friends from high school minus the bride and Ali!
I love this post =) We need to hangout sometime! I didn't get to talk to you enough at the wedding. Have a great week =)
ReplyDelete