I love lists, so I'm going to make a "What Leah's Been Up to List"!
- HOMEWORK! I feel like that's pretty much all I've done lately. This semester is going to be a challenge for me. I don't feel like my classes will be to hard, but they all require a lot of reading that I have to do. If you know me well, you know that reading the textbook is one area I struggle. Excellent opportunity to learn how I suppose!
- Working. Along time ago I promised you all I would write about my job and I've yet to do that. I'll add that to the "blogs to write" to do list. But if you're a little interested check us out here on Facebook!
- Watching Dawson's Creek. I don't have lots of TV time, but I do allow myself one episode before I go to bed at night. Thus, I have finished season 5 and season six is glaring at me across my basement begging to be watched...
- I finished up working at Tropical Sno. It was a great summer experience and I certainly got my sno cone fix. Good thing I love them!
- Keeping up on my blog reading! As I've previously admitted, I do click around and find different things to read. One of my favorites right now? Wild & Precious. I love looking at all the amazing pictures she finds.
- Eating Scratch cupcakes. Yum, yum, yum!
- Sorting out a credit ordeal at UNI. Stressful! I don't really even want to get into it. Lets just say there was a portfolio, a denied request, and maybe a hearing in my future? Grrr.
- Playing with kids! My mom is retired and volunteers a little of her time babysitting for some families at our church. She always lets me know when she is so I can stop by. I keep telling my roommates we should get a baby. ;) They aren't too convinced and keep asking for a dog. :D
- Speaking of roommates. We've been doing some bonding I suppose. On Thursday Claire and I spent some goofy time Skyping each other from the next room. Then Beth and I proceeded to play that game where you take picture after picture and roll your face around so you don't know exactly what you'll get. Does that make sense? This was the result...

- Finding new music. If you haven't noticed by all the videos I post, I love finding new music. So tonight, I feel I've adequately played some catch up, I'll leave you with one of my new loves. My boss recently got an iPod to play at the store and this is one of the songs she plays. I love, love, love it! (I could only find this live version...sorry!)
I'm thankful for #8!! :) And I join your love for #6. I bet working so close to that place could be dangerous!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic collage. that's awesome!
ReplyDelete