Yup folks. I've gotten hooked. Love the music, love the storyline, love the acting.
It's addicting. My sister has the first season and after a week I'm nearly done with the first half. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you become a Gleek and catch up.
In case my words aren't enough to sway you, I've posted some YouTube videos of my favorite songs below! (Some of them are just the audio!)
(This one is just really funny to me...)
It's addicting. My sister has the first season and after a week I'm nearly done with the first half. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you become a Gleek and catch up.
In case my words aren't enough to sway you, I've posted some YouTube videos of my favorite songs below! (Some of them are just the audio!)
(This one is just really funny to me...)
No comments:
Post a Comment