Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Notes on My Week

1. I have ditched the winter coat and switched to double sweatshirts this week. Don't you love Iowa? It's amazing how many of my fellow UNIans have done the same. 40 degrees is like a heat wave!

2. My roommate turned 21 this week. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean and she drank rum. For those of you that have seen the movie, you understand why this is quite awesome. But don't worry, it was all good clean fun!

3. I am watching Iron Man when I should be studying. Ahh, good life choices.

4. My student teaching application stuff is due on Monday. It is so weird that I'm close enough to being done with college that I'm filling said stuff out.

5. We have "Better Than Sex Cake" in our fridge. It is delicious.

6. I have considerable less homework due this week. I am enjoying my "free" time.

7. As of last Friday, I've started working out again. Sore, sore, sore.

8. Speaking of working out. I ran outside yesterday and it was beautiful. I am very out of shape, but the fresh air was fantastic in my lungs.

9. For Valentine Day I bought some Dove chocolate to put in some treat boxes for friends and family. The first one I opened said, "Buy yourself some flowers." Oh, the irony.

10. Tomorrow night is T-Shirt time. I'm excited. And I'm also not going to explain what t-shirt time is, because if you were a true fan, you would know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment