1. I haven't really gotten much into Glee (though I'm planning on borrowing the seasons from my sister) but my roommates watch it occasionally and I like to watch the music segments on YouTube. Today Claire and I rocked out to this song.
2. This week I had 3 tests within 2 days, a paper, 2 20+ page articles to read, and some other small reading assignments to accomplish. Needless to day I'm thrilled that it's Thursday and I have nothing due tomorrow. This was the song that ran through my head a lot this week. (Please excuse this random Destiny's Child trend...)
3. This was my favorite commercial from the Super Bowl. Anyone else think they kinda stunk this year? Regardless, I enjoyed this one. Though I have to say that I do prefer the Tim McGraw version much better. Must be the country in me? To you avid music fans, I do know this is an Elton John song first.
4. Speaking of Tim McGraw, I LOVE his new single. I can't find an actual video version yet, so enjoy this lyrical version and imagine him in his cowboy hat singing.
5. Since I'm on a country music kick, tickets for the Taylor Swift concert in Des Moines go on sale tomorrow. They are expensive, but hopefully Sally can work something out so we can go. (Right Sal?). Our plan B is to stalk her tour bus, have her sing us a private concert, become best friends, and date famous boys. Regardless, enjoy her most recent video.
Happy ALMOST Weekend! :)
2. This week I had 3 tests within 2 days, a paper, 2 20+ page articles to read, and some other small reading assignments to accomplish. Needless to day I'm thrilled that it's Thursday and I have nothing due tomorrow. This was the song that ran through my head a lot this week. (Please excuse this random Destiny's Child trend...)
3. This was my favorite commercial from the Super Bowl. Anyone else think they kinda stunk this year? Regardless, I enjoyed this one. Though I have to say that I do prefer the Tim McGraw version much better. Must be the country in me? To you avid music fans, I do know this is an Elton John song first.
4. Speaking of Tim McGraw, I LOVE his new single. I can't find an actual video version yet, so enjoy this lyrical version and imagine him in his cowboy hat singing.
5. Since I'm on a country music kick, tickets for the Taylor Swift concert in Des Moines go on sale tomorrow. They are expensive, but hopefully Sally can work something out so we can go. (Right Sal?). Our plan B is to stalk her tour bus, have her sing us a private concert, become best friends, and date famous boys. Regardless, enjoy her most recent video.
Happy ALMOST Weekend! :)
Thanks again for coming over today, Leah! Boaz wouldn't stop talking about you tonight. Your projects for him were so great!!! Hope your weekend is great... sounds like it's well deserved this week!
ReplyDelete