1. Did you watch the Oscars this past Sunday? I did. This clip is one of my favorite parts. (Not sure why the words are backwards...)
2. I'm going to visit my friend Molly at ISU this weekend. I'm very excited for some girl time as her boyfriend has been banned from attending. ;) Okay, not quite that harsh, but still. Girl time! :)
3. This is a note to myself to post Minute to Win It party pictures, the next 30 day challenge photo, and my "bearded ladies" pictures. That last one will make more sense when I post some pictures.
4. School is too much work. I'm considering dropping out and joining the circus. I had a presentation today, a test tomorrow, test Tuesday, and a test Wednesday. Along with that I have some daily readings to keep up with. Spring break is not calling my name, I'm pretty sure it's SCREAMING it.
5. The Mighty Ducks is nice background noise to my studying. So, this is where I leave you. Back to the books! Did you know that hypogamy is when you marry down in social status and hypergamy is when you improve your social/economic status by marrying up? Didn't think so.
Good Night and Happy Weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment