Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Recap

Let me break it down for you nice and sweet.

1. Watched a lot of movies
  • The Fighter
  • The Social Network
  • Love and Other Drugs
  • Burlesque
  • Takers
  • Leap Year
  • Moonstruck
  • Hoosiers
  • Beastly
  • Conviction
  • Most of The Karate Kid (the new one) until I fell asleep...
  • And a few on TV (including this fabulous 4 day Harry Potter Marathon)
2. Made a lot of cards
  • Currently my roommate is looking through a shoebox crammed full of cards. I haven't counted how many, though I should, but they are now all priced and packaged. All that's left to do before bed is update my spread sheet!
3. Went on a shopping trip with my mom to Iowa City

4. Worked 3 days

5. Slept in. A lot. And it was good.

6. Ate my mommy's good cooking

7. Went to 4 Queens, more than once.

8. Lastly, the most unfortunate part was catching a cold.


All in all, it was a wonderfully relaxing break. Sitting here, I wish I had a whole week more instead of looking a head to these last weeks of school before the end of the semester and the massive quantities of work that lies ahead. Hope you all had a wonderful break (if you got one) and a stellar week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Is 4 Queens an ice cream place? Spring break starts this weekend - I liked your recap! I'm looking for ideas. ( ;

    ReplyDelete