Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I hope you all are enjoying your Easter holiday! I know I certainly have so far! Today has been a wonderful day. It's finally warmed up a bit from where it has been (though I wouldn't mind to see more sun), I got up and made it to church on time, and spent a wonderful lunch with my extended family at Porter's Steakhouse in Iowa Falls. After dinner, we got some great shots out front of the restaurant.

Cousins

Loving each other ;)

My Family

My Aunt (Mom's sister) and her Family

With Grandma

Hannah and Spencer clicking their heels.
Their faces crack me up.

The rest of my day will be spent doing homework, laundry, and maybe a little relaxing. Oh, and watching The Sound of Music on TV. I forgot how much I love Julie Andrews!

Enjoy this blessed day with your families and have a stellar start to your weeks! :)

1 comment: