Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello Again Blogger Friends!

I know, I've been absentee in the arena of sharing what's actually going on in my life and for that I do apologize. Since coming back from spring break, life has just gotten plain crazy and looking at my planner at the month of April, it doesn't show signs of stopping (hey isn't this from a Christmas song...) until finals. But, as I sit and watch the Teen Mom season recap with the good ole Dr. Drew, I've decided to whip out the computer and update you all.

So, what have I been up to since spring break?

Well...

1. Reading. I've got a lot of classes that require books and articles to be read which seems to take up a lot of my homework time. Not because I'm a slow reader but because there's so much. I feel it's a rare evening if I don't have at least 1 hour of stuff to read. Unfortunately, this leaves little time to read for fun.

2. Paper writing. Have I ever mentioned how wonderful of a procrastinator I am? Yup, this is true. So last night I spent about 3+ hours knocking out a 9 page paper, double spaced of course. Aside from this, I've had some little assignments to write too.

3. Projects. Just as I hand one one, I feel like another one is assigned. Today, I handed in one project (a time consuming one) and I have another one due, with a presentation in class (yikes!) due next Tuesday.

4. Level II's. For all you non-teaching majors, this means that I'm spending 5 hours a week for 4 weeks in a classroom at Price Lab. This means I have 5 less hours of free time and added homework. I now am responsible for planning a lesson, keeping a journal, and writing a teacher work sample. If anyone would like to assist, I'm taking numbers.

5. Work. Still working which isn't anything new, but sometimes stresses me out with all the other stuff I have to be doing! Though it is nice to have 4 hours to just play a couple times each week.

Just typing all that out stresses me out. I'm sure that I forgot to talk about somethings, like just attending class each day, or making time to sleep and eat. ;) Okay, it's not quite that bad, but sometimes it feels like it! Anyways, I'm just letting you all know that if I don't post much more than a video, random thoughts, or some odds and ends pictures, don't blame me. I do promise to resurface around the beginning of May just in time to fill you in on my summer plans, sisters graduation, and various concerts I have dreams of attending.

Until then, enjoy this lovely weather and go for a run! It's good for ya.

1 comment:

  1. you are one busy girl!! hope you are able to find some good down time and rest!!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete