When Saturday night came around, things ran a bit ahead of schedule so after running out of the shower and getting ready in about 10 minutes, Preston picked me up and we made our way down to the river where Seth planned to propose. We didn't actually get to see the proposal, but the happy look on their faces afterwards said it all.
Seth had talked to Craig before hand and he was all set up to take pictures. The following are compliments of his camera.
After the proposal, one of our best friends, Sarah, called from Spain. She's there for the summer for Camp Adventure, and I know how much Molly appreciated her staying up late to take a little part in her special day. That night, Molly and Seth went and told family members and we ended the night at Applebees with big grins and full tummys.
Since the engagement, Molly (and Seth) have been in full planning mode. I'm excited to say that I get to be a bridesmaid and get to enjoy their special day up close. I've never been in a wedding before and can't wait to have my first bridal party experience. I'm sure I'll have more exciting things this year before their wedding on May 12th, 2012.
Congratulations Seth and Molly!
You two are more than wonderful together! :)
You two are more than wonderful together! :)
What fun!! I ditto the congrats!!
ReplyDelete