Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two Things Where I Forgot My Camera...

I know I said I wanted to take more pictures this summer, but I seem to have failed at this task. The following to "events" are perfect examples of picture failure. I thought there was more on this list, but sitting here nothing really comes to mind!

1. Sturgis Falls: I didn't bring my camera so didn't get any pictures of attending the talent show, the parade, Terry's baseball game, and Molly & Seth's engagement. I did get to go to the parade with Becky, the boys, and Myka and she remembered to bring her camera. You can check out the post here.

2. The 4th of July: For the 4th, I had a small group of friends over to my parents house for grilling/potluck. Most of our friends seemed to be gone or busy, but it was fun to have a smaller more personal group. I once again neglected to take pictures. It was a fun evening filled with lots of food, a random trip to Walmart, excessive amounts of sparklers and snakes, a bonfire, and some fireworks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you saw that post... I put up three at the same time and was hoping you'd see the cute pictures I got!! Thanks again for all the help... these kids love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete