1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?Gosh I enjoy not having to do my hair since there is no school.2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?$25.583. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?More4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?Sarah5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?"Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips6. What are you wearing right now?Green athletic shorts and a grey Luther college shirt (gosh I love summer!)7. Do you label yourself?This question confuses me...8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently have on?Barefoot baby! (as in no shoes, not a brand)9.Bright or Dark Room?Bright10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?Pretty cool kid...especially since she's friends with my sister!11. What does your watch look like?To be determined since I lost the last one I had at school somewhere...12. What were you doing at midnight last night?Sleeping13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?Very nice. :)14. What's a word that you say a lot?Dude (or so I've been told)15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)Molly in an e-mail from last night!16. Last furry thing you touched?The towels that I took out of the dryer? (not a big animal person...)17. Favorite age you have been so far?22!18. What was the last thing you said to someone?Thank you to the nice man who held the door open at Subway19.The last song you listened to?Kingdom Come by Coldplay20. Where did you live in 1987?I wasn't even a blip on the radar at that point...21. Are you jealous of anyone?Sometimes22. Is anyone jealous of you?I have noooo clue23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?Phone, keys, iPod24. What’s your favorite town/city?Hmm...New York was fun but I'm going to have to go with Washington DC25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?This morning to my Grandma26. Can you change the oil on a car?Negative ghost rider
27. Does anything hurt on your body right now?My neck is out, again.28.What is your current desktop picture?A pond and field of purple flowersHappy Thursday friends! I'm off to the pool. :)
Thursday, June 6, 2013
28 Questions
Found this on my sisters friend's blog (click here) and thought I would give it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment