Saturday, April 17, 2010

Books, Books, Books!


I love books. I've always loved books. This picture (which is this weeks Flashback Friday if you've forgotten) is probably when I was 7 or 8 at Christmas. I of course, had asked for books. I still ask for books at Christmas and for my Birthday, although now I mostly like gift certificates because it gives me the chance to enjoy some time exploring in the book store.

Currently I'm reading Along Came a Spider by James Patterson. It's the first book in his Alex Cross series. I'm not extremely far into it, but so far, so good. :) Something new I'm also trying is I've applied to review books for a couple companies. I've just gotten my first book a couple weeks ago and need to get started reading and reviewing it. My reviews will be posted on here as part of the reviewing agreement.

Yup, I'm a bookworm. Do any of you have a favorite author or any good book suggestions for me? I like pretty much all fiction. Romance, mystery/thriller, and the occasional fantasy are all good. So leave me a comment with a great suggestion. I'm always looking for the new, next best thing. :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Are those Babysitter's Club books??? :) I used to read all of those!

    ReplyDelete