Monday, April 5, 2010

Where oh Where

Where have I been the past week? Well, Let me fill you in! If you're not a fan of long posts and don't really care too much, I won't be offended if you decide not to read this post. :)

Saturday, March 27th: In the morning I taught a class at work, and then spent my afternoon helping my friend Steph celebrate her birthday. Since her birthday was over Spring Break, this was the first time we got to do anything. She chose going to Bead Happy where I made a sweet bracelet, Hu Hot for dinner, and spending the remainder of the evening watching My Sassy Girl, Save the Last dance, and then eating some cake. Overall, a wonderful day.

Sunday, March 28th: Church, College Lunch, Laundry and a little homework filled my day. I also spent a majority of the afternoon reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks in preparation for the movie which came out 3/31/10. Side note: if you haven't read the books, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's probably my new favorite. :)

Monday, March 29th: This day was spent going to class, getting the last pack taken out of my dry socket (yippie!!), running, and watching Dancing with the Stars with my friend Johanna. I also made a new recipe for dinner this day. It was lasagna roll ups. Super easy and super tasty.

Tuesday, March 30th: Pretty much the same as any other week day for me. I woke up, went to class, had lunch, and went to work. This day was BEAUTIFUL, so after work I went on my first official bike ride for the season. The love of bike rides is worthy of a post all its own. Haha. :)

Wednesday, March 31st: Wake up, class, doctors appointment, run, dinner, and studying. I did get to take a lovely study break with Johanna to fit in a little Four Queens.

Thursday, April 1st: Nope, no pranks pulled on me and I was pleased! As for my day, see Tuesday, subtract the bike ride, add dinner with friends and BASIC and you have my day. Oh, also add staying up until nearly 1 studying for a Microeconomics test.

Friday, April 2nd: Good Friday. After going to classes and getting DRENCHED in the downpour, I got to meet (and hold) Johanna's nephew who is only 5 weeks old. Aren't babies awesome. After that, I went out to eat with friends from high school since Sally was back in town from college in Indiana. After dinner, we attended Good Friday service at Naz and got some 4 Queens and just hung out and laughed. I would post some of our goofy pictures, but they weren't on my camera and Sally hasn't put them up yet. (Cough cough Sal--I know you're reading this ;))

Saturday, April 3rd: I worked in the morning, and then spent the afternoon hard core cleaning my apartment. It was time well spent since I've been so busy and not had time to clean like I wanted to. In the evening I went out to eat with my friend Abby and Ali and then we went and saw The Last Song in theaters. None of us were disappointed with the movie. :) If you decide to go see it, bring some tissues.

Sunday, April 4th:EASTER! I spent the day between church and time with family in Hampton. We had an Easter Egg hunt, and I played Call of Duty for the first time ever. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I was really bad at it too. Haha. That's what happens when you grow up with Barbies instead of video games I suppose.

So, did I bore you? I certainly hope not! As for those of you who are still with me and wondering where Flashback Friday has been these past two week I would like to apologize. I've been so busy, and when I think about doing it my computer is usually at home and my scanner is still at my apartment. I have good news for you though! Last night I took the time to pick out pictures to last me to the end of the semester. My goal is to get them all scanned in tonight so that no matter where my computer is I can hopefully post on time! Because of this, you may be getting a less boring post from me later today.

Hope you all had a great Monday so far! I'm really not looking forward to these thunderstorms as they are NOT my favorite, but the sun we had for the morning was quite nice. I'm off to get ready to head to the doctor since my body decided it needed a cold this weekend and I can't hear out of my ears. (Very annoying in class might I add).

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. A few thoughts...
    -I'm jealous of your Four Queens consumption this week.
    - I may have to read the Nicolas Sparks book this summer?!
    - I think I need your lasagna roll-ups recipe! Maybe you should post all your new easy recipes for us all on your blog!?
    - Hope your ears get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would also enjoy the recipe for the lasagna roll-ups, please! It sounds delicious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete