Monday, May 23, 2011

Falling into the Swing of Things

Hmm.. I don't really have a specific purpose of writing this post beyond feeling like I need to write one. Not much has been happening in the life of Leah, but in true Leah fashion I have compiled a small list of my daily doings...

1. Working for my dad
2. Working my regular job
3. Making cards for my momma
4. Reading
5. Watching Hannah play soccer
6. Painting pottery and celebrating Abbey's 21st birthday
7. Watching movies
8. Cleaning and organizing
9. Running errands
10. Maxin' and relaxin' all cool and shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.... ;)

Okay, okay, enough. I'll leave you with a picture of the group of us that went and painted pottery. After this coming weekend, I should have much more exciting things to post since my sister will be graduating and I get to go to the TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!! (Finally!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment