Heart of Ice
By: Lis Wiehl with April Henry
The Triple Threat Club meets again in this hair raising novel by Lis Wiehl. Allison, Nicole, and Cassidy were all high school friends. After a high school reunion, the trio paired up again realizing they all had something in common, their work revolves around crime. Allison is a Federal Prosecutor, Nicole is a FBI Special Agent, and Cassidy is a crime reporter. While the three are working the Colton Foley case, their attention eventually switches when an intern from Cassidy’s TV station shows up missing. Little do they know, a new friend and acquaintance may not be what she appears. As the Triple Threat Club closes in, the stakes are high for more than one player.
I absolutely loved this novel. While it took me longer to finish because of school, when I got the opportunity it was really hard to put it down. The chapters are very short and move quickly from one scene to the next. One aspect of this book that I really enjoyed was how the author wrote each chapter from a different characters angle. It was nice to see what not only the villain was thinking, but each member of the Triple Threat Club. She even provided viewpoints of minor characters. I also really liked the writing style of Wiehl. Like I said, it was a fast paced book but they writing was clear and I was never once confused.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
No comments:
Post a Comment