I wasn't able to go with Hannah to get her hair done. Mom went and since Grandma was here, I hung out with her instead. Above are the photos I call "Hair Progression".
The dress and corsage!
Hannah and Terry swapping flowers.




Hannah & Terry with his parentsOkay, story time before the next two pictures. If I haven't said so before, Terry and Hannah are actually dating. They met working on operations staff at our church. The funny aspect to their relationship, is that my roommate from freshman year, Leah, and I had wanted them to date for sometime. So, how is this funny? Terry is actually Leah's boyfriends (David) little brother. Confused? I hope not. Anyways, it always makes us chuckle that they eventually got together on their own. Such a small small world. The next picture is the snazzy prom goers and their siblings and the last picture is Leah, Hannah and I.


I apologize for the photo overload. There were just so many to choose from! I can't believe that Hannah has already had her senior prom. That means soon will be her open house, graduation, and before I blink again it will be August and she'll be off to college. Crazy! Anyways, one check on my summer to do list and many more checks to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment