Friday, September 2, 2011

5 by 5

Five reasons why I dislike the weather outside right now:
1. We have a severe thunderstorm warning until midnight so I know I wont sleep, therefore the weather disrupts my sleep.
2. The rain on my window sounds super creepy.
3. Humidity makes my hair nuts.
4. This weather irritates my allergies.
5. My apartment has no basement.

Five things I have to do this weekend:
1. Read for Schools in American Society.
2. Clean the living room.
3. Read for my capstone.
4. Vacuum my bedroom.
5. Help Claire finish her bridal shower invites.

Five random facts about my day:
1. I took an accidental nap.
2. Beth and I made Ooey Gooey Scotcheroos.
3. I ate at my favorite restaurant for dinner, Rudy's.
4. Claire came out of her room to unplug her computer when the storm started, and it scared the crap out of me. She also thought it was 2 AM.
5. I got to see Noelle for a long time tonight and it was good.

Five reasons why school gets in the way of blogging:
1. Nothing exciting happens in my life besides class.
2. Homework consumes time I could spend blogging.
3. I lay in bed at night thinking of interesting blog posts, but am too tired to get up and actually post them.
4. Any free time I do get away from school, I frequently don't feel like blogging.
5. Because it's school.

Five goals for the school year:
1. Do my dishes every day.
2. Do not procrastinate.
3. Keep my room picked up.
4. No Bible, no bed.
5. Shower every day. ;)

1 comment: