Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nothing Important

1. Loving this fall weather we're having. I'm glad today isn't rainy, but I wish the temperatures were a little more brisk.

2. I signed onto the internet to discover it is Google's 13th birthday. Love their 13th birthday Google logo. Happy Birthday Google! 99.9% of the time, I don't know what I would do without you.
3. I ended a busy and long Monday by heading into my room to get ready for bed only to discover a brand new bottle of shampoo leaking all over my carpet. Claire laughed, and I attempted to clean it up. I'm now accepting suggestions for removing shampoo stains from carpet.

4. Today, I need to do laundry. Apply under comment section. Those accepted will be paid in cookies. I use cheer and hang dry jeans and nice shirts. ;)

5. Tomorrow I meet the teacher I will be doing my Level III's with. I'm excited for this next phase in my educational career, but not looking forward to my second Teacher Work Sample since I'm pretty sure the first one nearly killed me. Also sure I'm exaggerating.

6. My friend Sarah has surgery today. On Saturday, she sliced her finger with a knife when making dinner. After a trip to the ER, she was told to see an orthopedic surgeon Monday who told her they need to do surgery for nerve and tendon repair. Note to all readers: USE A CUTTING BOARD!

7. I am full and ate way too much for lunch.

8. I ate my first Honey Crisp apple of the season last night. It was delicious. What makes them so special? If you discover the secret, please, let me know. Also, why are they only available in fall? One more reason to appreciate my second favorite season I suppose.

9. Yesterday at the grocery store I bought those super soft sugar cookies with the frosting on top.

They are now taunting me from across the room. I can't stop hearing them scream, "Eat me! Eat me!" Good thing I'm happy to oblige.

10. I now need to go exercise.


Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those cookies! I'd never ever had them until Boaz was born and a friend brought them to me in the hospital. I was famished in the middle of the night and would have nurses grab one from the table and bring them to my bed! :) They are seriously good and addicting, huh? I haven't bought any this go-around... and I probably shouldn't. Sorry your long Monday ended with a shampoo spill... just what you needed after the cleaning you did at our place! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam saw the pic and is saying we have to have a Google party! (ice cream sounds good)

    ReplyDelete