Happy Tuesday.
Happy Birthday to my friend Sarah.
Happy beautiful fall temperatures.
Happy wasting time on Pinterest.
Happy Birthday to my friend Sarah.
Happy beautiful fall temperatures.
Happy wasting time on Pinterest.
Five Happy Things I Want to Make





1. Mason jars + hot glue
http://beyondbeyond.co.uk/blog/mason/
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/chicken-tortilla-soup/
3. Embroidery Hoops + Fabric
http://contented-sparrow.blogspot.com/2010/12/come-for-visit.html
4. Modge Podge Pumpkins
http://deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com/
5. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bettycrockerrecipes/4595758178/
All can be found in my "Five Things I Want to Make" board on Pinterest.
I hope to make this a weekly-ish series, so check back! :)





1. Mason jars + hot glue
http://beyondbeyond.co.uk/blog/mason/
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/chicken-tortilla-soup/
3. Embroidery Hoops + Fabric
http://contented-sparrow.blogspot.com/2010/12/come-for-visit.html
4. Modge Podge Pumpkins
http://deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com/
5. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bettycrockerrecipes/4595758178/
All can be found in my "Five Things I Want to Make" board on Pinterest.
I hope to make this a weekly-ish series, so check back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment