Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Revolution

I'll admit, I've never really listened to The Beatles a lot. I had only one of their CD's in my iTunes before this weekend and it's because a bunch of us did a big CD swap freshman year of college. Well, this weekend I gained a new respect. A while back, the movie Across the Universe was on sale really cheap at Target (like $3.00 cheap) and I decided to buy it. My roommate Claire had raved about it and we have somewhat similar taste in movies. I also remembered seeing previews for it when it was on TV and wanting to see it.

This weekend I finally took the time to watch it. It was fantastic. The music was so great and the acting was as well. I'll admit, some parts were a little trippy (remember how The Beatles went of the drug end in their tunes?) but overall a must see. So as I sit here and listen to original Beatles music in my headphones while doing some homework, I decided to share my favorite song from the movie with you.

Enjoy! :)



P.S. Rent the movie if you can sometime!
P.P.S. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment