
and it put the biggest smile on my face. I then proceeded to open the envelope (carefully so I can save it!) and found a 5 page letter that I get to keep all for myself. Best. Morning. Ever. Okay, maybe not the best morning ever, but it certainly made the start to my day pretty great! Needless to say, I'm writing her back tonight in hopes that she can write me back one last time before she comes home. I'm also going to add that I hope Sally and I keep writing letters during the school year, since she goes so far away, because it's a fun way to keep in touch and it makes you feel important. (I know she's a frequent reader of this blog so -- HINT HINT SAL!)
So, for any of you reading out there, feel free to send me mail! :) If you need my address, you know how to reach me. ;) And in ending, don't you think the Blues Clues song says it best?
Here's the mail, it never fails.
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail,
Mail!
Yes, yes Blue. Mail most certainly does make me want to wag my tail! :)
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail,
Mail!
Yes, yes Blue. Mail most certainly does make me want to wag my tail! :)
I agree! There is something special about real mail! (I say as I write you a message on a blog!!) :)
ReplyDeleteBefore 9-11 you could mail all sorts of things in the mail. I once put stamps directly on an old Keds shoe and wrote the address in marker on it with all sorts of encouraging phrases all over it. Wish I could've seen the expressions of the postal workers as that moved on down to the location it was intended.
ReplyDelete