Okay. So I'll admit I'm one of those people that pops around and reads random blogs. I found this blog one day. She goes by Mrs. F and I love reading what she has to say. While I don't have kids yet, and am not planning on having any anytime soon (breathe a sigh of relief mother ;)) she does have some neat giveaways. I decided to actually enter myself in one this week for a Scentsy Pot and scent blocks. Go here to read about the giveaway on her blog or here to read about the pots from the woman sponsoring the giveaway. I'm really hoping I win since I can't burn candles in my apartment, but I love, love, love the smell of candles. Anyways, check her blog out. She's pretty funny and has a really cute daughter! But just don't go beating me in any giveaways. ;)
Off to motivate myself to run!
No comments:
Post a Comment