Have I ever told you that I'm a huge Mighty Ducks fan? No? Okay, well I'm not ashamed to admit that I am. I've always loved little Joshua Jackson, the quacking, the story lines, watching the characters change and grow through three movies, the list could go on and on! Watching those movies just makes me feel so motivated and empowered, like I can do anything. Is that what they are supposed to do? I really wish I were a great hockey player... Okay, maybe not that far because those of you that have seen me skate know I'm far too afraid of falling on the ice and since skating is such a huge aspect of the sport, I don't know how much success I have.
So what's with this random rant Leah? Yesterday I bought the first two movies in a double-feature package deal at Target (have you noticed a trend here with me and good DVD deals from this store...?) and am about done watching the first one. I would have been done sooner except I nodded off last night. I normally wouldn't have except for the fact that I was up at 5:50 yesterday morning to run a 5K, but that's another story for another time. I also just ordered the 3rd movie from Amazon tonight (that will be coming in the mail this week ma ;)). Like I texted my friend Sally tonight...I feel a movie marathon coming on! :)
And now a purpose for this blog post. I'm going to conduct my first poll. You now know of my love for these movies, so my question for you is have you seen them? Answer the poll below and feel free to leave comments at the end of this post with any additional thoughts! You all know how much I love to hear from you! :)
I'll leave you tonight with a clip from one of the movies. When you turn up the volume and ignore the poor quality, doesn't it just get you all excited?
No comments:
Post a Comment