Sorry that I've been so absent for so long. My life has been a little bit crazy. I've moved out of my old apartment, moved into a new one, attended 2 weddings, worked, and done my homework. Lets just say I'm ready for a vacation, but don't see one coming anytime soon. I do have to admit I'm a little excited for the next couple days, just because I get to celebrate my birthday!
Just a disclaimer to all you readers, the next few days might be filled with posts because there's lots I want to catch you up on. Today I've decided to start with my old apartment. I moved out last Saturday, but before I did I snapped some pictures to remember my first college apartment. I've decided to share them all with you here so that I can remember and you can see where I lived the past year of my life! (Side Note: I had started packing when I remembered to take these, so ignore some of the messes)
Kitchen
Bedroom
Hopefully that didn't bore you all to death. I'm hoping to make a video of my new place here within the next few days when I get everything more settled. It's amazing how much stuff one can accumulate within a year. It has been a lot of work getting everything moved, that's for sure. I'm so excited about living here in my new place though. Especially with my awesome roommates who I'll have to introduce you too eventually as well!
I'm going to leave you with a video today. As I was typing this post and watching TV this Huggies commercial came on and I thought it was cute, funny, and slightly rediculous all at the same time, so decided it was a must to share with all of you! Note the product slogan at the end and listen carefully to what the voice says in the background!
I'm going to leave you with a video today. As I was typing this post and watching TV this Huggies commercial came on and I thought it was cute, funny, and slightly rediculous all at the same time, so decided it was a must to share with all of you! Note the product slogan at the end and listen carefully to what the voice says in the background!
fyi. I liked everything about this post. =]
ReplyDelete