I apologize every time I neglect this wonderful thing, yet I turn around and do it again. But this time seemed to be the worst. My mom even told me tonight I've turned into a boring blogger. I promise I have some very good reasons, but I'm very tired tonight, so instead I'm going to make a brief list of what I want to talk about and a few "resolutions" for the new year. I like to say "resolutions" loosely because I usually fall off the train so I guess they are goals that I hope to attempt at least 1-2 times a week if not more? Anyways...
To discuss (or post since discuss sounds so...formal):
1. Finals week
2. Break thus far
3. 30 day photo challenge
4. New Years Eve
5. Christmas
6. This past week (I'll explain when I get to it)
7. Next semester
8. All the movies I've watched
9. New computer! :)
10. Anything else I think of between now and the next post :D (hey, I'm the author and reserve the right to do this)
Resolutions:
1. Read my Bible more. My friends Sarah and Sally offered a few good ways to start and my parents gave me a devotional for Christmas which I plan on using this year.
2. Start keeping a prayer journal again. I stopped a few years ago because it got to routine and lost it's meaning, but I want to start again. My roommate Beth created this prayer box which I might copy.
3. EXERCISE! This is a biggie. I love to exercise (most of the time) and really slacked on it with my stressful school schedule this past semester. So far, next semester is looking much better and I can't wait to squeeze a little gym time in.
4. Post on this blog at least 2 times a week. It doesn't always have to be writing, but I do feel bad when I neglect it. I know how much I like reading regularly updated blogs so I want to do that for you guys! I don't promise it will be anything exciting, but I'll see what I can whip up.
I hope all of your new years started out wonderful. I know it's slightly cliche, but I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store. I love the anticipation at this time of the year not knowing what will happen. Anybody out there in bloggy-world have exciting plans for the upcoming year? Any goals to share? Have a fantastic week. I plan on fully absorbing this final week of break! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment