Anyways, my goal of this post is to go over some of the things I wanted to talk about in an efficient, non boring manner. For me, this means mini summaries over almost all the topics. There are one or two topics I want to save for their own special post.
Here we go...
- Finals week went well overall. I had more take home finals/projects than I had actual in class exams. This meant my last time on campus was Tuesday AM, but I didn't officially finish everything until Thursday. Overall, the semester ended well. Grades were posted a week or so ago and I was so excited with the results of my hard work for the semester.
- Next semester should be a little easier than this past one. Lets hope I didn't just jinx myself. I'm taking 2 less credits, all days except 1 I'm done by noon, and I have some education classes. I'm really excited to see how this semester goes and have a little more time for working out and other things.
- About a month ago I ended up getting a new computer. As my faithful followers know I had some trouble with my computer this past semester/summer and it finally got bad enough that I caved and got a new one. So far, loving the new one though I still have some things to figure out and information to transfer over. Can anyone say call tech support on campus? ;)
- I'm going to combine break so far along with the movies I've watched. They seem to go hand in hand since that's basically been what my break's consisted of. I've watched an obscene amount of movies (probably 15+), made cards, and been a professional "load" as my mother likes to call me. Aside from movie watching, I have seen my friends and we've had a game night, bowling, and just some general hanging out.
- Christmas I'm going to save for the next post.
- So that 30 day photo challenge I was working on...Yeah. I've decided I'm going to pick up where I left off and eventually make it to the end. It may not be 30 day in a row, but by the time I'm done there will be 30 pictures! I hope to start this back up next week when I'm back at my apartment with my scanner.
- New Years Eve! Happy 2011! I spent my New Years Eve with my friends eating out at Sakura and hanging out at the apartment. I ended up coming home early and rang in the new year doing what I do best, watching crime drama. I ended up falling asleep shortly after since I had a very busy day the next day. Lame, but I didn't mind it! :)
Well that's about all I have for some summaries. I'll talk about my past week and Christmas in the next post I do. I promise. But for now, I'll leave you with some New Years Eve pictures! Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! Have I ever told you how much I enjoy Thursdays? I think it's because I know Friday follows. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment