1. Today was a lazy day. I LOVE lazy days. (Don't worry mom, I did go to all my classes)
2. In my Learning and Instruction class today we watched a video on the teenage mind. I would like to submit this as my formal apology and thanks to my parents for putting up with me in my teenage years. I seriously hope I did not behave the way some of these kids did in this movie. Seriously.
3. I went to the dentist today. I'm proud to say I've made it 20.5+ years without a cavity. Yeah baby!
4. I have no homework due tomorrow. I'm spending my night watching Practical Magic on TV, watching Jersey Shore with my roommates, and reading my newest free reading book (Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen)
5. I went to Barnes and Noble today. I enjoyed my steamer and bookshopping very much. I had a gift card and it was burning a whole in my pocket and I left with 2 books (from the sale rack) and didn't have to spend any of my own money. :)
6. I've entered for a giveaway on this blog. Her name is Jenny and she has 2 adorable little boys. We've never met in real life, but I love reading her blog and love a lot of her non-mommy related giveaways. This one is for an amazing vintage necklace made all of buttons. Check out the etsy shop for the necklace maker (The Lost Button) here. Wish me luck that I win because I seriously want this necklace!
Happy Thursday to all of you out there. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend if you don't hear from me before then! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment