I feel like for this post you need to play this song in the background...
This past Friday night my friends and I borrowed a Wii from Beth's boyfriends family and their Just Dance games and spent 4 hours dancing. It was a lot of fun and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my arm was a little sore the next day... Anyways, if you have a Wii, rent this game. If you don't, find someone to borrow it from and you are ensured a night of good entertainment and exercise! Enjoy some pictures and videos from the evening! :)

This past Friday night my friends and I borrowed a Wii from Beth's boyfriends family and their Just Dance games and spent 4 hours dancing. It was a lot of fun and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my arm was a little sore the next day... Anyways, if you have a Wii, rent this game. If you don't, find someone to borrow it from and you are ensured a night of good entertainment and exercise! Enjoy some pictures and videos from the evening! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment