Monday, January 10, 2011

Random Mumblings

I know I told you that I would write about 2 weeks ago, but I'm not feeling much like writing out the details of what happened yet. Sometime I would just so I can remember it all (though I don't think I'll likely forget), but I'm just not in the mood. I will tell you that my grandfather passed away from cancer December 30th, and that's what I want to write about. But, like I said. I think I'll save the details for a different day.

Not only was today the 1st day back to classes, but I have a meeting here in 45 minutes to learn about student teaching. I'm still a year away, but it's crazy to think I'm on the downhill swing and starting this process. I think I might want to take some of this growing up back...

I think I'll end this blog with getting back into the 30 day photo challenge. I ended on Day 8 last time, so that means today is Day 9. Day 9 calls for a photo of your family. I've chosen the photo from my cousin Nate's wedding this past summer. This is a picture of my close-extended family (does that make sense) on my moms side. Enjoy! :) P.S. I scanned the picture in so sorry about the crappy quality!

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice looking family there Leah!! :-) Mom

    ReplyDelete