Thursday, March 4, 2010

And I like chasing cars...

Disclaimer: There will be a 30 second commercial before the video. It's worth it to wait and watch. :)

Click here to watch the Video

Watch the video? Pretty funny right? I don't know how many times I watched this last year with my friends Johanna and Sarah. We would spend a lot of quality time watching videos on YouTube. Johanna just reminded me of this video a couple days ago and I decided to share it with you. Besides, it's Thursday. Friday is right around the corner and it's time for a laugh.

As of today, I've decided that Friday's are going to be flashback Friday's. I'm going to explain today so I don't waste any time or space tomorrow. On flashback Friday's I'm going to post an old picture. It may be from years back or from just last year. With the picture, I'll maybe tell you where it's from, something about the people in it, or another random old-school story the picture may inspire. The idea is that you get to learn a little bit about past Leah as you read about current Leah every other day. So get excited, because you'll get to see some really embarrassing pictures of me and my friends (sorry in advance guys).

That's about all I can muster up for today. I'm feeling super tired, but excited because tomorrow is FRIDAY (don't think I've stated that enough in this post) ;), so I'm about to go pop in an episode of House or watch the Nanny and fall into a sweet slumber hopefully waking up feeling refreshed. See you tomorrow! :)

P.s. Did I mention tomorrow is Friday? ;) :D

1 comment: