Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yes, I am one of those...

...Twilight nerds. While I haven't finished all the books yet (due to a lack of free time) I LOVE them as I read them and count down to the release dates of all the movies on DVD(New Moon comes out on DVD 3.20.10 for those who were wondering ;]) or in the theaters. So what do I find yesterday online while on a study break? A 10 second preview of the upcoming 3rd movie. Today, I was informed that a 1 min. 30 sec. trailer was released. It was definitely watched more than once. ;) Needless to say all this gushing is to really just let you know that I'm not sure how I will make it to June 30th! Haha. I best get started on the 3rd book over break, right after I finish The Last Song. I've decided to post the trailer here on my blog for easy access for all my fellow fans or any of those who are just curious. Hope you had a stellar day! Remember, Flashback Friday tomorrow! :D

Your Eclipse trailer journey begins here...

So... Team Edward or Team Jacob?
(I had to ask!)

P.S. Sorry about having to hyperlink the video again. I'm still haven't figured out how to embed it without it overlapping on the side of my blog, even when it's re-sized. Tips are WELCOME!

2 comments:

  1. Love both Twilight series and The Last Song (get your kleenexs out!) Super excited as well!!

    ReplyDelete