A few things to end my day:
1. My sister leaves on a mission trip at 6:30 tomorrow morning so I just want to say have fun Hannah! (I'm super jealous because on a day off they get to see Alcatraz!)
2. I went and saw Remember Me today with my friend Leah. Good movie. Definitely didn't end the way I thought and even though rotten tomatoes may not agree, I would recommend it!
3. The weather was WONDERFUL today and I even got to go on my first bike ride, although short. My little odometer wasn't working though which was slightly frustrating!
4. I got to see my friend Kelsey tonight with was great. She goes to school in Minnesota and I love catching up with her whenever possible.
5. Tomorrow I plan on eating all the crunchy and hard food I possibly can because I get my wisdom teeth out Tuesday. (More on that tomorrow)
6. I am now going to change into my p.j's and settle in to watch the Game Plan. I've seen it before and thought it was cute, so it will be a nice movie to wind down to.
Have a wonderful Monday if you have to work or enjoy your FREE DAY tomorrow if you're on Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment