Saturday, March 13, 2010

Down Home Country?

Doesn't it go something like, "You know you're in Iowa when you pull up to Old Navy and notice you're parked across from this?"






Yup. This is what I was honored enough to park across from tonight at Old Navy. This truck, missing its front bumper parked apparently satisfactorily on the curb. I certainly got a good chuckle out of it and attempted to snap a couple photos. If it's hard for you to see them because they are dark, trust me when I tell you it was slightly ridiculous.

As for the rest of my day, it went pretty well. I got to sleep in until 10 o'clock (beautiful!) and poured myself a yummy bowl of Rice Chex. After breakfast, I got ready and headed off to work for the day. One of these day's I'll tell you what I do, but since I enjoy it so much it's worthy of a post of it's own. :) After work, I came home, ate dinner with my family and headed off to do a little shopping. I had a pretty successful trip ending up with a couple pairs of kapris (on sale!), a shirt, and a scarf. I also walked out with a couple presents for a couple lucky ladies. ;) After the shopping, I just came home and am now settling in to relax for the night.

Sorry if that was more than you wanted to know about my day! I've never actually blogged about my WHOLE day before and decided to try something new. ;) :D Hope you all had a great day. Don't forget to SPRING forward your clocks an hour tonight!

P.S. Happy Birthday Leah! Hope it was a great one and get excited to enjoy life in your 20's! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! =] And I like the pictures! haha I actually want that exact truck for my birthday. :P Or maybe I should just but ridiculously large tires on my car? ;)

    ReplyDelete